What is PayWithSpecta
Paywithspecta is an online lending provider that can offer you a digital spending limit which can be used to make purchases from merchants in-store and online.
A portion of this digital credit could be converted to cash, which allows you to make purchases from merchants or for your personal needs.
They would also reward you for every merchant you refer to them. Please note that reward is for onboarding merchants who do not have existing accounts with Sterling Bank.
The reward for referring a merchant when they start transacting include:
- A one-off payment of ₦500.00 on any Merchant account opened with a minimum credit average balance of ₦30,000.00 in the first 15days of opening.
- Up to 0.15% per annum commission to be paid monthly on the credit average balance on account opened.
The commission will be paid for one year starting from the month of onboarding a new merchant.
How To Get Spending Limit With Paywithspecta
To get your spending limit, click “Sign Up” on the landing page to start your journey.
To sign up, they will collect your basic information and send an OTP to the phone number attached to your BVN. Login to your dashboard to continue.
From your dashboard, click “Get your spending limit” and follow the 3 easy steps to get your limit instantly.
- Fill in your personal information
- Complete your bank information
- Provide your account information
(If you are new to Sterling, get your passport photograph, utility bill, signature and valid means of identification ready as you will need to upload it to open an instant online account)
How To get a spending limit:
- You must have a good credit history
- You need 6 months consistent cashflow (your Bank would charge you for your Bank statements)
- All outstanding obligations with financial institutions would be considered
- Maximum spending limit is N2,000,000.00 (Two Million Naira)
To start utilizing your spending limit:
- Login to your dashboard to tokenize the debit card linked to the bank statement submitted for review
- If you are new to Sterling bank, KYC documents (e.g. references, address verification) need to be verified. This usually takes 48 hours to complete
- With your Specta ID, you can make purchases at any of our partner merchants (in-store or online)
- 30% of the spending limit can be accessed as cash to make purchases from merchants yet to sign up for Pay with Specta or for your personal needs
NOTE! Spending limit is valid for 3 months and can be renewed instantly. Also, when limit is paid down, you can renew instantly by clicking “Get spending limit” from your dashboard.
PayWithSpecta Interest Rates
- From 0 – 90 days repayment You are not charged interest and fees when you purchase and choose to repay in 1 to 3 instalments at some of our partner stores.
- You can get 40% of your unutilized spending limit to spend when you choose 90 days repayment tenor
- You can get 40% of your unutilized spending limit to spend when you choose 60 days repayment tenor
- You can get 40% of your unutilized spending limit to spend when you choose 30 days repayment tenor
- 7 – 12 months repayment You can get 100% of your unutilized spending limit to spend when you choose 7 to 12 months repayment tenor.
- You get charged when you spread your repayments between 7 to 12 months for purchases at any of our partner stores.
- When you pick 7 – 12 months repayment tenor, the interest rate is as low as 24% per annum or 2% monthly and does not exceed 24% per annum or 2% monthly. The insurance fee is 2% per annum.
- When you take cash, the available repayment tenor is 7 – 12 months and the interest rate is 25% per annum or 2.08% monthly, while the insurance fee is 2% per annum.
You can get 30% of the spending limit as cash for your personal needs.
To get cash, click “Get Cash” on the landing page or when you login to your dashboard.
Enter your Specta ID and choose tenor for repayment to proceed. The tenor range is between 7 to 12 months.
An OTP would be sent to the phone number attached to your BVN. Input the OTP to complete the transaction.
Your account with Sterling would be credited instantly and an offer letter would be sent to your email showing the terms and conditions of the loan.
You can access the loan using our One Bank app for transfers.
This Post Has 0 Comments