How To Link NIN to MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9mobile, All network operators in Nigeria have been directed to update their subscriber records so their National Identification Numbers (NINs) are captured.
Here are some useful tips on linking your NIN to your SIM registration records.
Forgotten your NIN?You can dial *346# on your phone to retrieve your NIN.
Alternatively, you can visit any NIMC office close to you.
Note – Your NIN is stored electronically within the chip on your National e-ID card and can only be accessed using an authorised card reader.
The number printed on your card is NOT your NIN, it is the Primary Account Number (PAN) used for accessing your card’s payment feature once activated.
How to Link your NIN to your Mobile Numbers using the NIMC Mobile ID App
- Open the app and log in with your security PIN.
- Tap on ‘My Devices’ button on the bottom right part of your dashboard on the app.
- Tap on ‘Add Mobile Number’ and input the mobile phone number you wish to link.
- Next input the OTP sent to that mobile phone number.
- You can link up to seven (7) mobile phone numbers.
How to Link NIN to Airtel Number
How to Link NIN to MTN Number
Or you can dial *785#
Read more at MTN180 on twitter
You can also visit an MTN service centre close to you.
How to Link NIN to Glo Number
SMS “UPDATENIN NIN FirstName LastName” to 109
Read more at GloWorld NG on twitter
You can also visit a Glo service centre close to you.
How to Link NIN to 9mobile Number
Or you can dial *200*8#
You can visit a 9mobile service centre close to you.