How To install Pixel 12 Custom ROM for Ulefone Armor 12
Pixel 12 is an AOSP based ROM with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation). in this article you will learn how to InstallPixel Experience 12custom ROM onUlefone Armor 12.
Ulefone Armor 12 Run on Android 11 & it is Powered by Mediatek MT6833 Processor. itis a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone support Nano-SIM cards, connectivity options Include Wi-Fi GPS Bluetooth NFC USB OTG FM 3G and 4G. The device come with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage that can be expandable via SD card
- it will erase all your data Including Internal storage
- Please do carefully, we are not responsible for any damage to your device.
- unlocked bootloader
- Open treble checker app and check for correct Image type and Architecture
How to Install Pixel 12 update On Ulefone Armor 12:
- Download & extract Platform tools
- Download and Extract ROMFile in Platform tools folder
- on Phone Enable usb debugging and oem unlock from developer option
- connect Phone to PC using usb cable & open CMD in Platform tool folder
- then use below code to Perform target action
- type below code to reboot Phone in bootloader
adb reboot bootloader
- type below code to flash GSI ROM:
fastboot erase system fastboot erase userdata fastboot flash system system.img
How to Install Pixel Experience 12 Via twrp:
- Download Extract GSI.img to device Storage
- Reboot Phone totwrp
- Make aNandroid backup
- Select Install then Install Image
- locate & flash system.img in system Partition.
- Go back and Reboot system Now.