Nokia Lumia has been one of the most successful smartphone series by Nokia which was later owned by Microsoft and they introduced Windows operating system in these phones which were also really liked by the fans. To have a complete access to your Nokia or Microsoft devices and unlock features like factory settings, flashing the stock ROM and various other things, the process which you need to do is called flashing. Now, most people don’t know how to do this-this process and they keep searching for the methods to do it online. Now some of the methods they find are convincing while some are not. Even though this is quite an easy thing to do, most guides beat around the bush too much and users stay confused about it. But those times are gone now since we have come up with the easiest guide to teach you how to flash your Nokia Lumia 520 RM-914.
Before proceeding with the guide, I will mention few prerequisites without which, this will not be possible for you to do this flashing process. So, listed below are all the things which you do need in order to flash your Nokia 520 device.
1. You must have a software named Nokia Flasher Tools which is known as the best and easiest software for the process.
2. You must have a battery life of at least 40 to 50% in your phone since this process consumes a lot of battery just for 10 minutes of processing.
3. You need a USB data cable in order to connect your Nokia Lumia device with your computer with the help of which you will flash the phone.
Once you have taken care of all these things, you are good to go with the process of flashing Nokia Lumia 520 RM-914. Listed below are all the steps involved in the process.
1. Download and install this software named Nokia Flasher
from the internet and run it.
2. Now connect your phone with the help of a USB data cable to your personal computer and
click the ‘detect’ button in Nokia Flasher to identify the phone.
3. Now download the RM-914 flash files from the link given below
and extract them.
4. In the Nokia Flasher software, go to system files, and start
uploading those flash files one by one in all the respected
archives which are given in the software.
5. Once you are done with the uploading of these files,
click ‘start flashing’ button below and this will take
at least 10 minutes to flash your phone.
After 10 minutes, the flashing process will be done and you can restart the phone to complete the process and this is it. You have successfully learned how to flash Nokia Lumia 520 RM-914. If you liked this post then don’t forget to leave us your feedback about it and if you have any confusion then don’t forget to ask. Download the free Nokia Lumia 520 RM-914 flash files from the link given below for the process and keep visiting our website for more free tech guides and flash files.