Here on this page you will find clean tutorial on how to flash Any tecno feature Phone with your computer, this tutorial also supports some MTK mediatek feature devices, but on this page I am going to use tecno as example.
1. Flash stock Rom: You can flash Stock or Custom ROM, update your Android devices and most important unbrick your Android device by using MTK SP Multi Port Tools.
2. Format BootLoader: This tools allows to format or delete bootloader.
3. Set flashing SpeedKernel: By this option you can set flashing speed on your Android Smartphone.
4. Detect your Android Device: MTK SP Multi Port Tool allows you to Autodetect your Android Smartphone with and without battery.
5. Other Features: This tools is allow you to delete NVRAM Backup data and remove OTP lock for your android device.
How to use MTK SP Multi Port Tool on your PC or Laptop:
Step 1: Download and install USB driver on your PC. Enable Developer Mode and USB debugging mode on your Smartphone by this guide.
Step 2: Now download MTk SP Multi Port Tools and Stock Rom file and extract both zip or rar file in desktop. Then double click MTK SP Multi Port Tool and open it. Once MTK SP Multi Port Tool is open, you able to see following windows.
Step 3: Now click on File Menu and select Open Download agent File, Now locate the MTK_AllinOne_DA.bin file from MTK SP Multi Port Tool folder. See in the image 2 and 3.
Step 4: Click on Scatter file (Image Folder) button and choose scatter file from Stock Rom folder.
Now tick on BootRom +PreLoader Com Sel All. Now click on Start All Button to begin the flashing process. see in this image.
Step 5: Now boot your phone into Fastboot Mode, So switch off your phone and remove battery.
After then press and hold volume up key and connect USB cable. Once flashing process complete, you will see Green DL OK. See in the image 4.