Download Gionee F103 Pro Firmware Stock ROM
Please Make Backup of your previous data info. Before Flashing your Device.
What is flashing Rom?
Flashing a custom ROM means to introduce a new version of the Android OS. A custom the ROM is customized for the Android OS. To make it faster, give better battery-life or incorporate new features the room is flashed.
What is Firmware?
It’s a computer program to control a specific area of hardware. All electronic gadgets contain some firmware complex.
How To Flash Your Mediatek Device…
- Unzip Downloaded Flash File.
- Download Smartphone SP Flash Tool Here
- Download Mediatek (MTK) Update Android USB Cable Driver.
- Load Scatter From Download File in Smartphone (SP) Flash Tool.
- Charge Your Battery At least Minimum 50% Up.
- Setup Android USB Cable Vcom Driver.
- Press Flash Start Button.
- Insert USB Cable & Wait For Flash Done.
Firmware Fixed Below Issues After Flashing …
- Pattern Lock solution.
- Password Lock Problem Fixed.
- Privacy Lock Solution.
- Application Lock Solution.
- Screen Lock Problem Fixed.
- FRP Lock (Google Account Lock) (Type Email & Password & Press Next) Problem Fixed.
- Hang On Logo Problem Fixed.
- Dead phone Recovery.
- Unfortunately, Any Apps has Been Stoped.
- Heat Problem Fixed.
- Auto On Off Problem Solution.
- White Screen Problem Solution.
- Blank OR Black Screen Problem Fixed.
Please Readme Once:
Take a Backup: If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your device, then take a backup of everything as because your personal data will be deleted after flashing the stock ROM.
The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue.